Friday, February 11, 2011

::: window = tingkap :::

halooo.... yesterday i went window shopping with my girlfrens... ( im juz hoping dat my classmates wouldnt read dis entry...haha...crossing ma finger...opppsss.....juz kidding) well... the nearest is mines... so, right after Dr. Hasri said..."Any question?? ok, guys....class dismiss n thanks Q"... ima told me whether i wanna join them to have a look ????? in mines.... haha... i know... u wanna know wut r we all looking 4....

ehemm...hmmm... actually we have our final year dinner... but it is only for our course... like i said to u all b4 dis.. i'm in my final year rite... so.. we wanna have sum fun for the last semester in U*M.... and we decided to make special dinner for all the stdnts... it's call "starry2 night".... kalo x silap la....malas nk check balik...hehehe....
 
dats the reason y my girlfrens n me went for a window shopping there...lol.... each of us have sum idea n sort of design wut we wanna wear on dat night... n i think we entered all the boutique there except for those dat we think their dress is to over to wear... unless la we all ni celebrity kn... hahaha... i dunno if my girlfrens have dress dat they are interested in.... but for me... there r 1 or 2 but... i wanna go to another boutique if i hve time... but the problem now is... my 24/7 is limited n i need moooorrreeee...... with all my assgnmnts, exam plus "unique exam" , presentation dat i hve to prepare on, my beloved fyp...dat i hve... i couldnt find any time for me to go shopping... hahha....
 
most of my girlfrens hve "backup dress".... well... if we all couldnt find 1... they hve 1... but me... i have nothing... not even 1 dress i could make it as my 2nd choice... hahhaa... eh.. but i found it 1 yesterday.... hahahhaha..... n at last... i would say..." ape ssh...baju kan byk...pakai je la ape yg ade..."...nice 1... lol
 
well... juz wait n see... wut we all wear on dat night..n i'll update to u later... but the dinner is on 5th march... so.. plenty of time for me to update to u guys... hahhaa....emmm... last night ima asked again if i wanna join them window shopping....again..... i likee..... hahhaha.... but dunno when...
 
 
 
 
ok peeps.... i wanna have my breakfast now....

 
~~~~ toodles~~~~
 

8 comments:

Nadha said...

Me pun loike it toooo!!!

eyeda mas said...

kamu like yang mne?? lol

chiq sham said...

hahaha...ku pom ske la da...hihiihihi.. wear whteverrrrr...hihhihi....

eyeda mas said...

hahaha...sham..da ade ke yg nk dipakai nye...? heheh

chiq sham said...

blom lg la...xtau nk kai aper..huhu..

eyeda mas said...

pakai ape yang ade....hahahaha....

Unknown said...

jubah3....

eyeda mas said...

kaftan la nurul....hahahah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...